Information we collect automatically
When you browse our website, we automatically receive:
- the internet service provider you use;
- your internet protocol (IP) address;
- your web browser and operating system identification;
- the date and time you accessed our website;
- the website that linked you to our website (if any).
We may collect and use this information in aggregate to improve our website and marketing campaigns. We will not use this information to identify individuals except for site security and where required by law.
Other information we collect
If you choose to provide us with personal information through our website via form or email, we may use this information to provide you with information by email or phone about the Jevo product or other Food & Beverage Innovations products unless you indicate that you do not wish to receive this information. We may also use your personal information for internal marketing purposes (e.g., to determine market interest in our product by state or profession). We will not share any personal information gathered through our website with third parties except where required by law.
We have implemented or may choose to implement the following Google Analytics Advertising Features for marketing purposes on our website:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics;
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting;
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
We may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) in conjunction with third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) to help us gather data to measure the effectiveness of our marketing and improve our future marketing practices. You can opt-out from Google Analytics Advertising Features in the browser you are currently using by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (NIA) consumer opt out page (http://optout.networkadvertising.org) and following the instructions found there. You may also use Google’s published Opt-out Browser Add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout) to opt out of Google Analytics.
Third Party Services
When you leave our store’s website to a third-party website or application, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of that website or application and encourage you to read its privacy statements.
Questions & Contact Information
If you would like to
- access, correct, amend or delete any personal information,
- withdraw your consent for the continued collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information,
- register a complaint, or
- request more information,
you may do so at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing us at:
412 Golden Bear Court, Suite B
Murfreesboro Tennessee 37128, United States