Regional Director: Sales + Account Management
The opportunity: Represent Jevo in all facets
Compensation Package: Base, commission, residual income + benefits
Target annual earning: $70,000-120,000+
If you are a high-energy, driven, and motivated sales and account specialist who knows what it takes to build successful customer relationships, we want to work with you. Come join the Jevolution!
Food & Beverage Innovations, LLC is an exciting emerging company located in Portland, OR. We recently launched a revolutionary, patented technology for the on-premise spirits market called Jevo®, the automated gelatin shot machine. Along with our Jevo machine we sell consumable gelatin pods, similar to the Keurig® model with K-cups®. We are currently looking for a motivated sales executive based in the Chicago area to launch Jevo to restaurants, bars, nightclubs, entertainment venues, and resorts throughout the state of Illinois.
- Call on new and existing national and owner/operator on-premise accounts to provide customers with a consultative sales experience – help customers understand their ROI; partner with customers to promote at the critical point of decision using our branded merchandise; and assist customers in creating customizable programs to drive awareness, sell more shots, and grow their incremental revenue.
- The Candidate will work with our internal Demand Generation team to identify and call on potential new accounts.
- Assess new locations for installation requirements; be available for new installations, providing initial customer training in preparation for a coaching call with our Customer Success team.
- Manage existing accounts for POS merchandise and work with our sales and marketing teams to brainstorm new ideas to promote Jevo flavor pod sales.
- Work with the sales teams from our exclusive marketing partner – the third largest spirits distributor in the world – as well as other successful reps from various regional distributors.
- Be a brand ambassador and inspire promotional activity through high-energy interactions with owners, managers and wait staff.
- Proven ability to close sales and the ability to work independently
- High-energy, engaging individual with natural sales skills
- Exemplary communication and organizational skills
- Computer skills: MS Office suite, basic understanding of sales CRM tools (we currently use Hubspot CRM)
- Flexibility to travel throughout the state of Illinois, to various trade shows and to Jevo HQ as needed
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is a plus; equivalent experience a must
- 2-3 years’ experience in on-premise market in the food & beverage space within the territory
- Experience in the spirits space with suppliers, distributors and/or agencies is a huge plus!
If you’re the right specialist and are ready to have an amazing time representing Jevo in Illinois, let’s talk. Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!