Customer Success Associate – Activation
Food+Beverage Innovations, the creators of Jevo®, the first automated gelatin shot maker, has an opening in its customer success department. The successful candidate is a self-starting, organized, customer success/service-minded star who can help take our accounts to the next level. This isn’t a call center job where you’ll be wearing a headset—you’ll be a key member of our team as we bring on new customers, set them up for success, and keep them satisfied.
- Coordinate with our sales team and other CS colleagues after onboarding process to ensure customers are set up for success: equipment deployment, POS, training, marketing and other account activation duties
- Assist customers with sell through by managing account requests through cadence of customer contact. Become intimately aware of customer needs
- Assist with ongoing customer training and continued activation—particularly if staffing at customer site changes
- Focus on upselling, cross-selling and consultative selling opportunities using knowledge around customer pain points and pleasure points.
- Gain a full understanding of the customer business environment to maximize ROI
- Coordinate with the fulfillment and accounting functions to get product shipped with the appropriate financial transactions
- Deliver stellar customer service by putting customers first and proactively solving problems
- Assist customers with activation and sell through, as needed
- Provide support and insights to Sales team and other CS colleagues, as needed, on customer reporting and trends
- Keep yourself and your team hyper-organized and detail oriented. This position requires high attention to detail and success relies upon being organized, prompt and assertive.
- 3+ years experience in a professional setting within a customer facing role
- Experience in customer service, office administration or other functional coordination role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of education and practical experience
- Strong general desktop and smartphone skills with full proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; experience in CRM, eCommerce, and ticketing platforms (HubSpot, Shopify, and Zendesk) a huge plus
- Detail oriented: You have a keen eye for detail but you keep outcomes and the big picture in mind
- Organized: You are highly organized
- Ability to grow product awareness: You have an interest in—and an understanding of—how things work and are interested in teaching our customers about our product(s)
- Time management: You are dependable and have the ability to work efficiently to stay on task and schedule
- Highly adaptable: You can shift gears without losing momentum and able to work within business scheduling needs
- Self-starter: You are able to take initiative to manage your time and successfully perform your work
- Positive: You are positive and embrace challenges to find ways to improve outcomes
- Teamwork: You can successfully operate independently and in a group. You bring energy and seek team engagement. You thrive on helping customers and the team
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- The world’s first fully automated gelatin maker!
- Agile, hardworking, and professional work environment with high expectations
- Highly motivated team in a beautiful creative environment
- Benefit package for full time employees, including: health, vision, dental, 401(k), PTO
Interested? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!